Monday 9 March 2015

February Bookmark Wrap Up

How the time goes by. It's March already and it just keeps going faster everytime.

Last month was so busy in schools and exams were thrown at me from all the angles (still are) and my reading didn't go as well as planned. I only read two books, but the most important ones.


 Read:

I had to read The Giver for class and I was really excited about it. I had a test of it an aced it too! But in general I thought this book was amazing, one of the books that set the pause for dystopian. I thought the world building was excellent, I could imagine the world perfectly. Maybe it wasn't as good at the end, but I get why she did it.

Later, I read very hurriedly Pride and Prejudice. It was a reread, number 567 most likely, and it just keeps being awesome. It took a little longer than usual for me because I was reading it in English for the first time. And I think knowing the original words gives it a new tone to the book, more true to the story.

I had planned on reading two more books, but that just didn't happen. School has me tight in the rope and I really need to get the good grades I'm getting, even if I'm half leaving books behind. *sigh*

There will be reviews up for both books where I tell you exactly what I thought of them.

Thanks for reading once again, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment