Friday 11 July 2014

Bookmark Update 07/11/2014

It's Friday my friends and my reading week has gone pretty well up until now. I actually expected less from this week, due to the fact that I had a lot to do this week. But somehow I managed to find some time to read.


Read:

Up until now I've read City of Glass and City of Fallen Angels. And plan on finishing City of Lost Souls before Monday. I'm trying to finish them before Monday because The Booktube-a-thon starts that day, and that's a whole other story. I will be making a post about it later, about all the books I plan to read and about the challenges and stuff.

And that's it, short post, but I wanted to address this and just let you know what I'm reading. If you want to share something with me about this books, comment down below and let me know.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful, full of books, non-spoiler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment