Tuesday 1 July 2014

Monthly Bookmark - July

Oh July, how have I been waiting for you.

The time has come my friends, finally after all the stress and the subjects and all the people, we finally get the thing we crave the most. Summer. 

And as a good reader I plan to spend most of it reading like there was no tomorrow!

Sooooo if I plan to follow that statement, then that means that I should get on it right now.






Last month I wasn't able to read all of the books I wanted so all of those books will be read this month (see above Mortal Instruments).

The obligatory TBR this month is to read City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels ad City of Lost Souls. Once I finish those I plan to read the next two books in the Percy Jackson series to continue my PJO read-a-long. And from there I'll see where the wind takes me!

This month's bookmark theme is the Legend series, featuring Legend, Prodigy and Champion. I personally think this series was amazing, action packed and very intriguing. It does has it flaws but I forgave them because the series is amazing and Marie Lu's writing is pretty awesome as well. I love Day, I think he's great and really cute and bad-ass and June is my role model because the badassery you find in her is beyond what you could imagine. Great series, I recommend it if you haven't started it. It's fast paced, easy to read and the feels are everywhere.

That's it, if you have anything you'd want me to know or you want to share please comment down below.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful, full of books, non-spoiler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment