Thursday 7 August 2014

Monthly Bookmark - August

Oh, August, I'm so ready for you.

Yeah, I know, I'm late. But better late than never! This month I plan on reading a whole lot of bunch of books I've been meaning to read for such a long time. It'll be kind of a mix, mostly consisted of Historical Fiction and so, but I'll also be reading some Young Adult and some classics. And if everything goes as planned, this is what I'll be reading.






This are the books I plan on reading this month. It's very ambitious of me to try to read all this books, but I think I can manage. I don't really care if I don't read them all, but I do care for some books, they're the "important" ones, the ones I must read, doesn't matter what it takes. City of Souls is one of them, I need to finish the series now (at least what I own) because I need to move on from it, I feel kind of unease about not completing a series, specially one that I don't personally like as much so I don't really want to read it that much. But it's just gives me this feeling of uneasiness that I can't shake. So that's a must. Also, the Percy Jackson books, I want to finish rereading them now, I'm so excited for the books to come, and I'm already late for the read-a-long of two books a month. But they're short and supper fast paced, so I'll do it fast. I'd like to reread Catching Fire now, so I'm not that busy when Mockingjay Part 1 comes, because I plan on rereading Mockinjay for it, and those months are going to be quite full for me. And lastly, Sense and Sensibility is part of a project I'm starting called "Austenland Project" and I will talk more about it in my next post.

This TBR is very ambitious, but also flexible and it´s diverse and I think that's going to make August a great reading month. Again, I really doubt I´ll make through them all, but a girl can dream.

This month's bookmark theme is Catching Fire because it's one of the books I plan on reading this month and I just love Catching Fire that much. Also, with all the posters and the sneak peaks I'm just really excited about Mockingjay because I think they did an amazing job and it's all going to go amazing. And yeah, I did just drew a Mockingjay, and no, it is not pretty at all.

Anyway, I hope August is a great reading month for you, I know we're getting close to coming back to school, so take advantage of this time and read like if your life depended on it (like if it didn't already) and just have a great time before hell school starts.

Once again, thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful, full of books, non-spoiler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment