Friday 5 September 2014

Monthly Bookmark - September

*sniffs* I can smell the school anxiety coming. And we're going to have a blast.

September, guys. Summer. Is. Over. *dramatic sight*

Let's mourn for a few moments the loss of a great summer.

Moving on. This month I start school and it's going to be hella busy for me this first semester so I don't think I'll get much reading done. So I have reduced my list to four books only, so I can kinda keep on track with my reading challenge for this year. I really do hope I read at least one book more but I'm no really sure that I'll be able to even breath this month. *sighs* We'll see how it goes. And if you never see me until January, please know, I tried.

Without further ado, this is my Monthly Bookmark.




First of all, I am finishing the two books I didn´t finish last month and those are, Sense and Sensibility and We Are Not Ourselves. I'm already finishing Sense and Sensibility and loving it so that won't be though, but for We Are Not Ourselves I'm not sure I'll actually finish it, I think I might just get to half of it and then stop. I feel bad because it really feels like it's something but I just don't have the time to be figuring out if it's really good or not. Maybe I'll finish it.

Then we have my bae Pride and Prejudice. This book is the reason of why I exist. I've only read it once and in Spanish so I'm really super excited to read it now. With this I'll be continuing my Project Austenland and I believe I'm going to have a blast reading it.

As you may see we have mainly Percy Jackson books and that is because I want to reread all of the book before Blood of Olympus and I still have some books to go, so I'll need to get on with this. I put three of them because, like I said, I don't have the time to read this books, but I do know they are really fast paced and quite easy to go through, and they are in Kindle form, so they'll be incredibly fast to read if I can squish I few minutes from now and then. If by some miracle I find myself reading all of this books, I might add The Son of Poseidon to the lost, but I really, really doubt that.

This months theme is Pride and Prejudice, in honor of the Austenland Project. It doesn't have much details, it really just is my writing in cursive, but I though that a simple touch of simplicity wouldn't harm anyone, would it? Also, my mom bought this papers with designs on it and she finished using so I went there and said "can I use them?" and she was cool with it so now I have new backgrounds for my bookmarks. Also, I'm back to the strips of glitter, I think they look good. Oh, and I can't find my hole opener so it doesn't have the little cord on top, hence my hand and those nails holding the bookmark. If I do happen to find it sometime during the month I'll be sure to show it to you in a post. And I added this thing that I just now realize that I didn't do before and that is writing the month and the year at the bottom. I don't know why I never thought of it before and even when I took the pictures I still hadn't thought of it. But it's a thing now, so don't worry.

That's it for this post. Once again I want to apoogize in advance for the lack of posting that it's probably happening in the next two or three months. I know I've said it enough but I just feel bad and really ansious about this. I really want to get this done and get the blog going. But, we'll see. Really.

Thank you again for reading and I hope you have a wonderful, full of books, non-spoiler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment