Sunday 1 February 2015

Monthly Bookmark - February

Fresh new start, fresh new books!

February. Month of opportunities for me. For challenges. And for the "we'll see"'s to come "well done"s. I'm so excited.

For this months bookmark and TBR, I wanted to keep them simple and flexible. No real push in it and very free-ish. I didn't decorate my bookmark with a theme, like I used to. And I restricted the TBR for four books, of which only two I have real plans on reading.



So this is the plan for this month. First of all, I need to reread Pride & Prejudice for the Austen Project and then watch some of the adaptations made from it. That'll be interesting because I've read Pride & Prejudice a lot before, but never in English, so it'll be quite different. Then I'll read The Giver. I've been meaning to read this for a long time, but I knew I will have to eventually read it for school, so I decided to wait. And that time is now, so reading it begins. The next two books are really there for the heck of it. I really want to read them at some point and they're borrowed from a friend and I'd really like to give them back. So I'm putting them in to at least say I tried.

This is it, this is month of February. I really hope I can get to them, at least four books a week I have to read to reach my reading goal this year. It would be easy if it wasn't for school. But I think I can do it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment