Tuesday 15 July 2014

BookTubeAThon Day 2

So, guess what? I read as much as I read yesterday. I'm a complete failure.

Yes, I do have and excuse, I was really sick and didn't want to touch anything. My throat is killing me and I feel like I'm slowly dying. Very sad story. So let´s not talk about my failure and move on to todays challenge.

Today I'm supposed to find the items of three different covers. My books chosen for this are:

40440
10847422
13581140

I'm not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells

They're very easy, not a really complicated challenge.
 
Yeah, so the Thirteenth tale is a book I absolutely adore, you should definitely read it. I gave it a 5 stars rating in Goodreads. And it has old books on the cover so I just had to take a picture of one of the sections of my dad's library (yes, I have a library for myself and my dad another one and so does my mom).

Dragonriders of Pern is a book I have yet to read. I actually absolutely adore dragons and I'm obsessed with them and I'm really excited to read a book about them but then I found out that it's actually a series. That book is probably older than me (it's my mom's) and I doubt I'll ever find the second copy, so I'm not really sure I want to start the series if it's going to leave me unsatisfied. And the picture of the dragon is an old stuffed animal I had when little, so it was perfect.

Next we have I'm Not A Serial Killer. This is really good, I think it has this very good reflections in it and it's very interesting in general, but I have a problem with one of the things that happened that completely ruined the story for me. So I ended up giving it a 3 stars rating in Goodreads. And the picture is from a paper. Nothing very complicated.

And that was my second day of the BookTubeAThon. It doesn't look very promising but we'll see.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful, full of books, non-spoiler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment