Friday 25 July 2014

Friday Reads 07/25/2014

Hi friends! It's been a while since I wrote something, so I thought I'd give you a little update on my reading. I'm currently reading Lovesick, I'm around 60 pages in. This book is actually better than the other two, it's going great for now. After that I'll be reading Sarah's Key, because I'm really excited about that book and I've put this off for so long it's just getting ridiculous.

Also, I wanted to mention two things. First of all, I'm currently part of a "band", let's say, that plays "Christmas Song" every year from my school. And I have to go to rehearsals every Monday, Thursday and sometimes Saturday, like this week. So my reading time is a little cut off those days. And second, this Thursday is my Birthday! So I won't be getting any reading time, at all. So that day will be my free reading time. And, I really doubt it, but maybe, just maybe, my parents will give me a book as a present. I really really doubt it, but it's a possibility. *cross fingers*

And that's pretty much everything I wanted to say. Sometime soon I will post a review. Don't know when. And it's a surprise so, you'll see.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful, full of books, no-spoiler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment